Bromley Beacon Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced school leader
School: Bromley Beacon Academy, Bromley Key Stage 4 & 5 provision
Job & Salary: Head of School - L17 - 22
Required: September 2017 start (permanent)
Bromley Beacon Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced school leader who is ready to take the next step towards headship, applicants from mainstream school backgrounds are welcomed alongside experienced SEN school leaders.
Bromley Beacon Academy has developed into a mixed gender Key Stage 2 to 5 provision from September 2016. With this growth has come the introduction of a brand new site, where Key Stage 4 and 5 students are now located. At this site, which has been purpose built to focus on vocational subject areas, our young people are able to specialise in subject areas that can provide them with a platform to Level 3 qualifications at higher education or employment when leaving us.
To request further information please respond with a CV (telephone 01273 721579)
Bromley Beacon Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check is required for the successful applicant.
Your new company
An established accountancy firm who work with a diverse range of clients are looking to recruit an Audit Manager in their North Kent offices.
Your new role
Your Main responsibilities will be to develop and manage a portfolio of clients including budgeting and billing. Your duties will include preparing & reviewing accounts, meeting clients, lead end of year account review meetings, and heading up the accounts department.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be ACA or ACCA qualified with 1 years PQE, having recently worked within practice. You will need to be 'hands on' & confident with clients and have passion & drive to provide an excellent service.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary of £50k and work for an established company in a role which could lead to partnership (if wanted).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Proven as a successful Estate Agent? Enjoy coaching and developing people? Then we have a fabulous and rare opportunity……
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Car or Car Allowance
Location: Medway City Estate (Kent)
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 5 days per week, 08.00 – 18.30
Due to early retirement, we have a fantastic and rare position available to head up our Award-Winning Training and Development Team. This is an ever-developing department and you will be responsible for the design and delivery of estate agency training and development for staff at all levels. You will need a strategic approach and the ability to adapt programmes in a current market depending on business needs. You will be working closely with our Managing Directors, Operations Directors and senior management team as well as managing on a day to day basis a group of Field Sales Trainers and Classroom Trainers.
•Design of training courses and workshops at all levels
•Delivering a range of classroom training from Induction through to Management Development
•Regular training needs analysis
•Follow up branch visits with trainees
•Quarterly training program design
•Overseeing training resources
•Running regular team meetings
•Ensuring a consistent training message is delivered across the Arun group
•Evaluation of effective training
We need you to be:
•An Experienced Estate Agent (having achieved Branch Manager status or above)
•Passionate about developing people and promoting the Arun business
•Enthusiastic with high energy levels with the ability to inspire and motivate
•Well-presented and articulate
•Flexible in work patterns (working long days will be required at times)
•Good attention to detail / perfectionist
•Computer literate (Excel / PowerPoint / Word)
Anyone applying for the role must see this as a long term position (at least 5 years plus). You will also need to be able to demonstrate that you have the skills, leadership, vision and passion required to make a positive difference to our staff and to our overall results.
A considerable hand-over period will be necessary in order to ensure the best possible induction and understanding of our business so if this sounds like the job for you, then don’t delay!see full details.
£50000 - £70000 per annum + full benefits - excellent
14 hours ago
There are so many commuters out there, fed up with the commute to London. Living in Kent, the garden of England we are privilege to have beautiful country side and great businesses to work for, on our door step.
But it's getting into these businesses that's the challenge!
Perhaps you have worked for one of the big 4 previously and seek a new local career? Due to a business restructure we seek a "Financial Reporting and Accounting" expert to join our global team of accounting guru's. With experience of around 7 years as either a Controller or Accounting Manager we are looking for someone who has a practice and commercial background coupled together.
We need someone with an in-depth knowledge of local GAAP and a proficient knowledge of U.S. GAAP. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and we would like you to be flexible, as there is remote working involved which equates to around 10% of your working week.
With a clear understanding of local impact of new accounting standards and providing input for international accounting policies, you will guide both process and procedures. The preparation of schedules right to Audit stage together with prepping financial statements, monthly balance sheets, P&L and annual reports, year-end accounting and tax packages; will all be your responsibility. You will report into our European Head who will communicate your numbers to the wider business.
With your global experience having ideally working in a role with worldwide team interaction previously, you will comfortably preparing and reviewing journal entries for country specific accruals for tax provision and bonus and pension accounting. We are looking for someone pretty special!
Supervising two direct reports and coordinate with process owners in our specialist services units, you need clear and concise communication skills and the ability to influence; yet be someone who likes to work in a collaborative manner. Your role will be crucial liaising with both local and the wider business community; at meetings, events and works councils.
In return we will pay a salary relevant to your experience we are pitching the role at between £50-65k but for the right person this is negotiable. Excellent flexible benefits on offer.
Please contact our recruitment expert Shirley Moriarty of Meridian Business Support who will discuss your application. Her contact number is 01795 859 260 or you can email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.see full details.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within one of the country's largest independent Estate Agents for a Head Trainer.
You must have proven estate agency management experience, coupled with a real passion to coach and develop staff to maximise their full potential.
Due to early retirement,a rare position has become available to head up an award winning Training and Development Team. This is an ever-developing department and you will be responsible for the design and delivery of estate agency training and development for staff at all levels. You will need a strategic approach and the ability to adapt programmes in a current market depending on business needs. You will be working closely with the Managing Directors, Operations Directors and senior management team as well as managing on a day to day basis a group of Field Sales Trainers and Classroom Trainers.
Your responsibilities include the design of training courses and workshops at all levels and delivering a range of classroom training from Induction through to management. Other duties will incorporate development, regular training needs analysis, follow up branch visits with trainees, quarterly training program design, overseeing training resources and running regular team meetings
We need you to be an experienced Estate Agent (having achieved Branch Manager status or above).
You will be passionate about developing people and promoting the business as well as enthusiastic with high energy levels with the ability to inspire and motivate.
In addition to this you will be Well-presented and articulate,flexible in work patterns (working long days will be required at times). Good attention to detail is very important as is computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
Electrical Projects Manager needed for this established M&E Contractor in London. The business is an established contractor with a turnover of around £30m a year. They have recently won a number of new contracts and are looking to recruit a Senior Electrical Projects Manager to run, and be involved with high spec resi/commercial install/fit out work £1m - £1.5m.
This individual will manage 1 major projects at any time and a team of engineering and supervisory staff. If you have leadership skills, along with an excellent paper reporting procedure then please apply.
* Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for 'managing' the supervisors assigned to each project.
* The responsibilities of project managers include the co-ordination of activities with the company's design and procurement teams, resourcing projects (both client personnel & labour only/bone fide sub-contractors), programming, quantity surveying/valuations and managing the client relationship.
* The installations team is currently under performing and they are seeking a dynamic, profit driven individual with an excellent skills set. This represents a challenge so potential candidates must be of a high calibre.
* Develop a suitable programme of works for the project and agree this with the client / main contractor (up date the programme to reflect agreed changes to the project lifecycle)
* Prepare a comprehensive Take Off for electrical services to enable procurement to negotiate the most advantageous terms with merchants / manufacturers for proposed purchases
* Prior to the commencement of project works, ensure that site operatives and sub-contractors understand the scope and programme of project works and all other associated matters (e.g. H&S roles and responsibilities and company procedures)
* Organise, direct and control the project team, ensuring the works are carried out according to the underlying specification, to the agreed programme of works and to the required standards of workmanship
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.see full details.
A leading financial services business in Mid Kent is seeking a high calibre Financial Control Manager to cover a 9 month maternity contract. Operating in a professional and dynamic team, the role will take responsibility for the management of all balance sheet accounts, ensuring the integrity and accuracy of Group reconciliations and working closely with the Group Controller to ensure the successful co-ordination of the month end process. The role will manage two team members and additional key responsibilities will include:
- Management of the month end process, coordinating ledger, transactional and associated teams
- Leading the Group balance sheet review
- Overseeing and rectifying any reconciliation issues
- Ensuring key processes and controls are maintained and reviewing where appropriate
- Ensuring management, statutory and regulatory reporting is delivered to the highest standards and the systems are optimised to support this
- Mentoring and developing team members
Candidates will be formally qualified (ACA, ACCA) and possess recent, relevant experience covering financial reporting, month end management and reconciliations. Financial services experiences would be highly desirable, however is not essential. An understanding of current IFRS accounting standards will be a pre-requisite and candidates will ideally be able to start a role at short notice and commit to a minimum 9 month period. In return the business can offer an excellent working environment, the possibility of longer term opportunities and a competitive pay structure.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.see full details.
A global high profile brand, with offices in Kent, is looking to recruit an Accounting & Reporting Manager to lead their UK finance division. Working closely with the European Controller, acting as a key member of the senior management team and business partnering with members of both the UK and international leadership team, the Accounting & Reporting Manager will lead a small team and take responsibility for the financial reporting and co-ordination of the UK finance function. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating monthly and quarterly reporting processes
- Overseeing the month end and year end cycles
- Acting as a key point of contact for external auditors
- Supporting the budgeting process and supplying relevant business information and analysis to the FP&A team
- Supporting business wide functions in the UK, including HR
- Identifying financial reporting risks and opportunities
- Review of the balance sheet and P&L, providing appropriate commentary to the business
- Preparation of statutory accounts, financial statements and VAT and corporation tax returns
- Ensure that new accounting standards are adhered to and adopted
- Taking an active role in coordinating senior management meetings
- Continuous improvement of processes and controls
- Ad-hoc project work on an on-going basis
Candidate`s will have several years experience operating at Financial Controller level with a strong technical skill set, ideally within an international business and must possess a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA). Recent experience of UK GAAP and US GAAP will be highly advantageous in addition to strong management skills and the ability to build relationships and partner with the wider business. As the role operates within a global business, there will be occasional travel requirements. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a highly respected and successful business that reward their staff and operate in a positive and driven environment.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.see full details.
Group Financial Controller
Through an ever-expanding group of companies, Fresca source, supply, prepare, pack and deliver the finest quality fresh produce to customers all over the UK. From supermarkets and multiple retailers to wholesalers, food service companies and caterers, we offer nothing but the best and we deliver on our promises.
We conduct business ethically and sensitively, valuing our reputation and our principles. We never lose sight of the dynamism, ambition and enthusiasm that’s made us the company we are today. We want our people to be the ones our customers want to do business with.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Controller to join our central team based at our head offices in Paddock Wood, Kent.
WHAT YOU DO MATTERS…
As Group Financial Controller for the Fresca Group your role will be to manage the central finance function which includes responsibility for group consolidated reporting, central accounting, group treasury, taxation compliance, banking, budgeting and other ad hoc tasks.
• Overseeing accurate and timely production of monthly group management accounts.
• Treasury control including managing day-to-day banking relationships and operational issues.
• Managing group VAT submissions.
• Managing annual group budget and forecast programs
• Producing consolidated and entity statutory accounts across the group.
• Managing annual corporation tax returns with tax consultants.
• Maintaining an overview of groupwide tax systems and assisting with the annual SAO review.
• Reviewing and developing systems and processes.
• Providing ad hoc financial support as required.
Key skills required:
• Experience in a similar role.
• Good understanding of UK GAAP and the Companies Act.
• Broad understanding of taxation law.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to support and manage a team.
• Ability to work within and create a learning environment.
• Excellent Excel, ERP and/or other reporting skills
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com full details.
Are you a Senior Level Marketing Manager with strong FMCG experience? Are you looking for a new and challenging role within a global organisation? Do you have vast experience of working with high street retailers and/or superstores such as Boots, Tescos, Superdrug and Sainsburys? If the answer is yes to all then this may be your best career move yet!
We are proud to be working in partnership with our client, with headquarters based in South East Kent, who are looking for a talented Marketing Manager, with strong FMCG and people management experience. You will be responsible for the Personal Care brands and manage 2 experienced Senior Brand Managers. As a Senior Manager, you will lead by example, owning and directing the development strategy, insight and brand plans based on equity drivers which will achieve and exceed company targets and set the future direction for the brands. Leading your teams to create and execute the plans through development of communications and promotions that prompt the required consumer and customer response to hit target.
This position can be based in South East Kent, full-time or, split between London and South East Kent, depending on your geographical location.
**UK market experience is essential**
Further key areas of responsibility:
• Direct and lead the development of creative strategic brand plans by your team
• Ensure deep understanding of consumer needs and habits with the categories – create actionable customer insights
• Market trend analysis
• Work with the Marketing Director to set and agree strategic priorities
• Pricing strategy, price elasticity and econometric modelling to inform strategy decisions
• Overall P&L responsibility and on-going monitoring
• New product development – create the vision of growth of your brands
• Ensure close NPD and R&D in the identification of new product concepts
• Oversee the development of new packing with design agencies
• Oversee development of powerful communications, across all disciplines
• Work closely with Sales and Customer Marketing to drive synergy across all channels
• Ensure the ongoing analysis of marketing activity, measure success and highlight key learning. Report findings to Marketing Director
• Set own development plan, working with the Marketing Director
• Be a Senior Leader within the marketing team and be a trusted partner and advisor for the Sales team and International/Export
• Mange your team, set performance objectives on an annual basis
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate the following:
• Relevant Marketing Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 7 years of experience within FMCG
• UK market knowledge essential
• Experience creating and managing A&P programmes across all disciplines (ATL, BTL and digital)
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong analytical skills – financial and market research/data
• Strong commercial acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
• Have a real energy and drive to succeed
This is truly an exciting opportunity for a very experienced Marketing Manager who is looking to step up into a more Senior Level role.
An exceptional package awaits for the successful candidate.
Are you looking for a position which gives you the prolific London pace, in a place closer to home? Do you want to be building and directing an IT strategy to a number of clients?
An expanding IT professional services firm want to on-board a motivated, business-focused Head of IT Services and Operations. This is a fantastic opportunity to bridge the gap between technology and business strategy. You will take ownership of the IT Services and immerse yourself entirely with how they move forward, making a vast difference to high profile, market-leading clients. You will be tasked with designing, implementing, and sustaining an IT strategy to provide an excellent provision of IT services to both internal colleagues, new and existing clients.
The role requires somebody with an exceptional understanding of IT Operations and Service Delivery, transformation programmes, business development and change management. You will have extensive experience managing huge budgets, key stakeholders, demanding clients and large teams.
* Advise on investment, and set budgets and financials to achieve objectives
* Be responsible for exceptional IT Services and the delivery of these into multiple clients, adhering to SLAs
* Provide leadership and mentoring to senior IT figures
* Drive improvement, change and transformation for IT Operations and Services in accordance with the business requirements and objectives
* Design and implement an IT services strategy with service delivery as a key focus
* Build relationships with new and existing clients, including key stakeholders
* Identifying improvements and adaptations to service, in order to maximise client satisfaction
* Be responsible for bid management and service bids to new clients
* Able to demonstrate a track record of excellent decision making at an extremely high level to benefit the business' strategy and operational objectives
* Experience with managing a group of third party vendors and contracts
* Extensive understanding of IT Operations, Service and Strategy
* Experience of leading IT Operations and Service within a Managed Service or Consultancy function
* Experience with managing high-profile, commercial clients
* Have a strong financial and business insight with experience of dealing with budgets in excess of £20 Million
* Ability to understand organisational objectives and to integrate IT services to achieve this
* Experience with managing change, service improvement and IT transformation within private sector environments
The client is a reputable, IT professional services firm with operations also involving HR and Finance. They work closely with a number of high-profile, commercial clients. They are looking to undergo aggressive growth, and colossal change and transformation in the way they deliver their IT Services. They need somebody up for the challenge, who has a proven track-record of delivering at a high level.
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.see full details.
Leading Insurance Company with an excellent client base are seeking to attract an Insurance Risk Manager to join their vibrant and forward thinking team in the Sevenoaks area.
This role would involve working with the Head of Risk Management in maintaining the Risk Management Framework and producing key risk analysis across the Group of Companies.
Providing assurance across the Group of companies on a wide range of assurance matters.
- Ensure the Risk Strategy and policies are embedded and adhered to within Insurer and Service Company Divisions;
- To monitor compliance with Risk Appetite Statements;
- Design, implement and report on deep dives into key risks identified to provide assurance on the efficacy of controls to key stake-holders;
- Support Risk Reporting Officer in producing risk dashboard, ensuring any feedback is implemented in a timely manner;
- Support the completion of Solvency II reporting, namely ORSA, SFCR & RSR;
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of General Insurance industry;
- Experience in Risk, Audit or Solvency II implementation team within an insurance company or a consultancy;
- Experience in risk identification and analysis;
- Experience in documenting processes, risk and controls;
- Experience in the development and production of Risk/Control MI reports;
What\`s on Offer?
A competitive basic salary between £50,000 - £60,000 dependant on experience plus a generous benefits package and opportunity for a long term career.
Our client are currently looking for a Head of training. Successful candidates will be responsible for the design and delivery of estate agency training and development for staff at all levels.
Duties will include evaluation of effective training, design of training courses and workshops at all levels, delivering a range of classroom training from Induction through to Management Development, running team meetings, branch visits, analysis of training needs.
Successful candidates will have Estate Agent experience with Branch Manager status, be passionate for developing people, have the ability to inspire and motivate people, be well presented and computer literate
If you would like further information about this role please email your CV for consideration.see full details.
Do you have what it takes to be a motivational Head of Training within a large independent Estate Agency?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join an Estate Agency, passionate about what they do and the development of their staff. They are offering a fantastic and rare opportunity for a Head of Training to join them, boasting of a fantastic annual salary of £65,000 - £70,000 + car or car allowance.
This role is based in Medway City Estate and requires travel.
Our clients aim is to provide a first class and professional service for all of their customers, covering all areas of the Estate Agency spectrum. They ensure that all of their employees receive the highest standard of training undertaken by any Estate Agent along with opportunities to develop and grow with the company.
Hours of work is Monday to Friday, 5 days per week 8am - 6.30pm
About the Head of Training:
This exciting opportunity allows a successful estate agent whom is proficient in coaching and training to join an ever developing department to provide professional estate agency training and development for all staff at all levels. Using a strategic approach, you will adapt programmes in a current market depending on business needs and will be working closely with the Managing Directors, Operational Directors and Senior management team on a day to day basis.
As the successful Head of Training you will:
* Design training courses and workshops at all levels
* Deliver a range of classroom training from induction through to Management development
* Conduct training needs analysis
* Follow up branch visits with trainees
* Oversee training resources
* Run regular team meetings
* Ensure a consistent training message is delivered across the group
* Evaluate the effectiveness of training
If you are an experienced Estate Agent, passionate about developing people and promoting the business then this is the perfect opportunity for you to join this highly successful team.
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly.
We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 0808 168 1474 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICANTS APPLYING FOR ALL ROLES, WE CAN ONLY REPLY TO CANDIDATES WITH THE MOST RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE. IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM US WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR APPLICATION, PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL ON THIS OCCASION.see full details.
A high growth Private Equity backed Technology company is looking for a Group Financial Controller. The Group Financial Controller will report to the CFO as the No. 2 in Finance and will cover all aspects of the Finance function.
This is an extremely broad role so the client is looking for an individual with similarly broad experience covering Financial Reporting, Consolidation, FP&A, Tax, VAT and Payroll. In addition to the core monthly, quarterly and yearly milestones, this individual will also be exposed to a wide range of ad hoc commercial projects such as M&A, commercial analysis, investment appraisal and financial modeling.
The Group Financial Controller will manage a team of seven individuals in conjunction with the CFO so this is also quite an important and responsible line management position. The Group FC will be expected to help develop the team and improve the quality of output and information.
Continuous drive to improve processes and systems will also be expected in order to ensure the business is receiving the best quality information in the shortest possible time.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified ACA / ACCA from an Audit background with significant post-qualified experience in a similar role in industry.see full details.
Are you an experienced Quality Manager seeking a new role? Would you like to work for a global company who offer 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays? Free parking and incredible benefits including up to 8% employer pension contribution, a staff barbecue in the summer and team nights out? Working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm NO SHIFTS! If the answer is yes then read on about this incredible opportunity.
As the Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
* Responsible and accountable for all aspects of Quality at our clients site
* Develop annual Quality strategy aligned to a site strategy, KPIs and organisational goals to transition from QC to QA Monitor, review and maintain the ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 requirements at our clients site
* Maintain all documentation within the Quality area, and responsible for monitoring control of documentation throughout all areas.
* Provide leadership, direction and development to Quality Team employees whilst developing a high performing team, maintaining agreed standards individually and corporately, taking necessary action to address performance levels including annual appraisals.
* Develop and maintain a collaborative and supportive relationship with all other departments at site and in the wider organisation/matrix
* Generate and implement ideas that improve quality indicators, in line with cost, investment and service goals. Implement Lean Tools and practices - TQM, PPM, SPC.
* Lead the Non conformance and CAPA process to ensure true root cause is identified and remediated in a timely manner.
* Ensure a robust change management process is maintained across the site.
* Maintain and enhance the site Validation Master Plan, and develop and update new validation protocols
* Generate reports of non-conforming product internally and externally against individual departments
* Maintain close contact with technical services and/or customers concerning quality related concerns, requests and/or issues
* Actively involved in R & D for new / existing tooling and implementation of customer requirements
* Provides technical guidance and works closely with R & D, Product management, Manufacturing and Distribution on major new product introductions and acquisitions
* Assist R & D functions in planning of new tooling and associated test jigs/equipment
* Participate in divisional QMS projects incl. implementation of electronic QMS at Ashford Site
Our client would like to recruit someone with:
* Experience in a Quality environment within forensic or laboratory products
* Solid background from ISO 9001:2008 and some experience with ISO 13485:2003 experience
* Working knowledge of ISO9001:2015 and ISO13485:2016 to be preferred
* Proven ability to standardise, implement and improve processes
* Strong capabilities within Root Cause Analysis
* Degree educated preferably within a Scientific discipline
* Lead Auditor Qualification & experience of internal, external and supplier auditing
This role is working Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Our client can interview immediately and is looking forward to someone joining their incredible organisation.
We look forward to your application.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer, and works as a Recruitment Agency for Permanent vacancies. Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.see full details.
£50000 - £90000 per annum + hourly/daily rate neg.
1 day ago
We are currently recruited for a fantastic organisation that is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Agent for a 2 week assignment managing a Junior Agent covering a number of tasks withing the fashion industry.
* Previous experience as an Agent from the fashion industry is essential
* Good eye - to scout new talent and nurture existing
* Attention to detail
* Team player
* Confident with ability to negotiate
* Honest/ able to make credible decisions
To work within the Hospitality matrix team to deliver the budgeted cross sales aligned to the Hospitality Divisional Director.
The role will focus on devising the best approach by customer and category to deliver all additional sales opportunities identified by yourself, Sector Marketing Manager and Account Managers across hotels, pubs, restaurants, travel & leisure in both wholesales and logistics (excluding the Big Five customers that the direct sales team will support).
- A budget of £6.9m NSV from cross-sales (any incremental product sale to those currently supplied by Brakes to existing customers) pro-rata from start of role within year (proposed start date of June 2017) and shared with current PSA.
- Update the product opportunity pipeline by working with Customers, Sector Marketing Manager, National Account Managers and Group Account Directors.
- Work with Sector Marketing Manager, Category Directors, Category Mangers, Product Development Managers and Development Chefs to ensure opportunities for cross-sell are met with appropriate and commercially viable range development.
- Support `new to the Hospitality team` NAMs to understand the sales process, opportunities and integration with the targeted product sales manager role to deliver budget
- Act as a link between NAMs day to day sales role and wider opportunities to agree with Group Account Director and Sector Marketing Manager the most successful approach to deliver budget
- Work with Corporate Graphic Designer (currently Amy Connelly) to produce relevant cross-usable support materials to deliver cross-sell.
As appropriate to work alongside The New Business Team to develop a `once won` plan to convert un-tendered categories into cross-sale opportunities
- Deliver all high probability (75%) opportunities identified in the pipeline
- Working with Sector Marketing Manager and category teams address range gaps in current proposition to improve pipeline probability (lows to mediums / mediums to highs)
- Support team in achievement of the Hospitality Sector P&L budget (NSV & TM)
- Development of strong and positive working relationships within the Hospitality Matrix Team, procurement, and category teams to support delivery of our goals.
- Excellent communication skills to update all relevant parties on performance and required support to deliver the pipeline.
- Demonstrate a strategic view of the sector and customers needs to identify future opportunities
- Own accountability with the Sector Marketing Manager for product cross-sell targets
- Divisional Director, Channel Heads and Hospitality Sector Sales team
- Directors of Procurement, Pricing and Category (incl Heads of)
- Category Managers and Product Development Managers
- Hospitality Sector Development Chefs
- Matrix team relationships in Finance, HR, Supply Chain.
- Insight Manager (currently Mark Butler)
- Corporate Graphic Designer (currently Amy Connelly)
- Key customer contacts (ie Hilton, Accor, Fullers & Wyevale etc.)
- Knowledge, Skills, Experience
Essential: - A sales background with a proven track record in delivering sales and profit growth in LFL accounts with additional product cross-sales and margin beneficial switches.
- A passion for food and extensive knowledge of latest high street trends and foodservice innovations
- Joint business planning and monitoring
-see full details.