Go Resource are looking for a Night HR Administrator, for our client based in north Kent
Reporting into the HR Manager, the HR Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the HR function and coordinating a number of specific HR processes on a day-to-day basis to ensure the smooth running of the HR function.
* At least three years' experience in an HR Assistant/HR Administrator role
* Organised, diligent, strong attention to detail and meticulous
* Have a high level of integrity and experienced in dealing with confidential and sensitivities information
About the role
* Be the first point of contact for all HR related queries
* Support new starters, producing letters to confirm contract changes, maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records
* Support the HR Manager in performance management and ensuring that HR policies and processes are up to date
* Working on projects initiatives for example employee engagement and reviewing systems enhancements
Due to location of the role it is recommended that applicants have their own transport.
To be considered, please email a copy of your CV to [email protected]