Interim Group Financial Controller
- Advertiser: Farrer Barnes Ltd
- Contact:Sam Caygill
- Unique ID:858672
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary:£50000 to £65000 per annum
- Job Type:Full-Time, Contract
- Date:Wednesday 11th January 2017
My client s currently looking for an Interim Group Financial Controller. The role is confidential so further details of the organisation will be provided upon application.
The role is a varied and challenging one that encompasses the following:
- Responsibility for all financial operations.
- Preparation of consolidated management accounts. Reporting of variances to budget holders and the senior management team where appropriate.
- Treasury and working capital management.
- Preparation of annual budgets and presentation to the Board.
- Preparation of Business Plan including re-forecasting as and when necessary.
- Preparation of a quarterly cash flow for the whole business as well as medium and long term cash flow forecasts.
- Liaison with external advisors including accountants, lawyers, banks and HMRC.
- A qualified accountant, ideally with taxation experience/qualifications.
- Experience of handling tax
- Strong analytical experience including data planning and handling in a large organisation.
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.