Dover - Teaching Assistants in High Demand
- Advertiser: Simply Education
- Contact:Michael Taylor
- Unique ID:858638
- Location: Dover, Kent
- Salary:£60 - £80 Per Day
- Job Type:Any, Temporary
- Date:Wednesday 11th January 2017
Simply Education are seeing a high demand for qualified teaching assistants in Dover, Kent. Both SEND specialists and level 3 qualified teaching assistants are in incredibly high demand in the area.
Simply Education are looking for a teaching assistants with confidence and the ability to quickly build rapport with students across both specialist and main school settings.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated secondary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Michael Taylor on 01227 903696.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.