Electrical Project Manager
- Advertiser: Hays Specialist Recruitment Ltd
- Contact:Jamie John
- Unique ID:858611
- Location: Bromley, Greater London
- Salary:£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Wednesday 11th January 2017
Electrical Project Manager required for UK-leading Building Services & Fit-out Contractor
Electrical Project Manager
to £55,000 - £60,000 p.a plus benefits
Contract £270 - £300 per-day
Due to a substantial increase in workload, one of the UK's leading Building Services & Fit-out Contractor's are looking to recruit an Electrical Project Manager to join their busy Project department. Reporting directly to the Projects Director you will be responsible for and to achieve targets on individual projects from the stage where the Business is awarded the contract through to completion in terms of the quality of its design, construction and technical performance, client satisfaction and financial results. You will be working on projects from the Building Services & Fit-out and healthcare sector, including clean rooms, research laboratories and internationally recognized research facilities at the worlds leading universities, hospitals and pharmacies. Projects will be based throughout the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- On individual projects to establish, agree and provide for the design of structures, finishes, air conditioning, filtration systems, furniture, electrical and mechanical services and specialist installations.
- To establish and agree a project programme with the Project Manager that will comply with all contractual obligations and satisfy the clients requirements.
- To procure all materials and sub-contract packages from both internal and external suppliers in a timely fashion and to agreed budgets. To monitor and ensure that the quality of work and materials are appropriate and to the clients satisfaction.
- To be responsible for the control and monitoring of job costs against project budgets by means of company cost control procedures. - To be responsible for ensuring that claims and invoices are prepared. - To monitor and agree cost variations with the Projects Manager and to negotiate with the clients representative.
- To report to the Projects Manager through the company's operational and reporting procedures on progress with individual project programmes.
- To complete Project Review documentation and provide both positive and negative feedback on all aspects of project performance for the purpose of improving future standards.
- To assist as requested with technical, commercial and documentary developments.
- To be conversant with legislative requirements and developments.
-To co-operate with other parts of the Business and take advantage of the synergistic opportunities that exist in the organisation.
- To be conversant with an ensure that the jobholders actions and area of control comply with the Company's health and safety policy.
You will be able to work in the UK without objection.
Hays Building Services is the only Recruitment Consultancy to be the Official Recruitment Partner for the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE). Hays Building Services is a specialist in Building Services Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential discussion please contact Jamie John on 0208 464 6678 or email your CV [mailto:] .
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.