- Advertiser: Qube Recruitment Limited
- Contact:Sarah Fisher
- Unique ID:858602
- Location: Westerham, Kent
- Salary:£35,000 to £40,000
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Wednesday 11th January 2017
Our client in Westerham, Kent is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Architect to join their established team on a permanent, full time basis.
Salary on offer ranges between £35,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience. 25 day’s holiday plus Bank Holiday’s, private healthcare, pension, critical illness cover and life assurance package is available.
Please be aware that this is not a design orientated role!
Working directly with the Project Director on the design and development of projects from concept stage through to completion. You will be required to lead an in-house team of architectural staff and an external design team comprising Sub Consultants for large education and commercial schemes.
• Leading the briefing process and communicating this.
• Take responsibility for the production of strategies, studies and area forecasts.
• Review and comment on project programmes.
• Obtaining quotations for Sub-Consultants and appoint as necessary.
• Preparing concept design sketches and develop the design utilising Archicad and Sketch-up.
• Production of stage reports and any other necessary reports required for projects.
• Attend client project meetings to present architectural designs and reports.
• Ensure the architectural team produces all in formation necessary to submit applications to all relevant statutory authorities.
• Lead and co-ordinate the design team.
• In conjunction with the client, develop and produce room data sheets.
• Ensure the design is kept within the clients set budget.
• Contract management / construction on site post construction.
• Professional practice marketing.
• Upholding the reputation of the practice at all times to any current and future clients.
• Assisting with the compilation of bids and tenders.
Qube Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Follow us on Facebook for daily updates!!!
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.