- Advertiser: Specialized Welding & Engineering Ltd
- Unique ID:858589
- Location: Rochester, Kent
- Salary:£16 per hour and beyond for additional codes
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Thursday 19th January 2017
Having successfully secured exciting new contracts and opportunities that propel us into the coming years, we are looking for the very best fabricators. You must be capable of constructing mild steel stair balustrades in readiness for powder coating, general fabrication including structural steelwork and various bespoke products. Working in a great, safe environment, we of are busy!
With our modern management team who prefer to guide rather than direct, you will need to have over two years’ experience, be comfortable working from drawings and require minimum direct supervision. Our Kent culture requires you to be self-motivated, enjoy working within a vibrant, friendly team of fabricators who all weld their own work and be coded to meet our exacting CE requirements. Only ambitious fabricators looking towards 2020 need apply and we have modern rewarding terms and condition to match our search for the best:
Terms and Conditions
• Full sick pay
• Pension scheme
• 20 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) that increase yearly to a maximum of 25 days
• Overalls and safety equipment provided
• Salary up to £16 per hour and beyond for additional codes
• Working hours 10 hour shift
• Location: Rochester ME2
Strictly no agencies or telephone will be accepted.
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.