- Advertiser: HRGO
- Contact:Vicky Whatley
- Unique ID:858565
- Location: Central London
- Salary:£35000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Wednesday 11th January 2017
Account Manager - Life Science
Do you live and breath Sales within the above industry and want to work for an employer of choice with a global presence, if so read on....
Ideally located in Cambridge/London area and reporting to the European Sales Manager or European Sales Director you will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets for assigned region for all products and services into accounts in a designated geographical region.
The ideal candidate:
* Be educated: Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in life sciences, sales or related discipline
* Experience: Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in life science industry
* Hold: Valid driving licence required
* Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient in the use of standard office computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail)
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with both the specialist sales staff and management teams to increase market share of both in-house and outsourced revenue spend at assigned accounts
* With direction from management, generate account-specific sales strategies to sell all company products and services
* Work with management to prepare and provide accurate account forecasts for assigned accounts/territories throughout the year to track achievements versus goals
* Develop and qualify account leads through frequent customer contact and prospecting
* Gather data on potential customers in their designated geographic region
* Build relationships with customers to influence the acceptance and use of company products and services
* Communicate available product and services and inform customers of new products and services in a timely manner
* Handle initial inquires and qualify all prospective opportunities. Identify the drug development business model at these accounts and effectively communicate the value proposition of the company's products and services
* Work closely with the specialist sales staff to ensure that the customer has a cohesive and responsive team throughout the sales process
* Work with management to prepare and implement a comprehensive territory management plan to indicate target opportunities, potential new accounts, expansion of existing accounts and an analysis of competitor accounts
* Gather data on marketing trends and competitive products and pricing
* Utilize CRM to capture customer information
* Complete all required sales documentation in a timely manner
* Participate in sales meetings and trade shows as required
* Share customer problems/concerns with all appropriate departments for quality resolution
* Perform all other related duties as assigned
Package: Basic + Bonus + Company Car Scheme + Excellent Benefits...
Sound like you, please apply now!!!
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.