POLISH SPEAKING International FTL Transport Planner/ Fo
- Advertiser: CMS Employment Agency Ltd.
- Contact:Lynsey Smith,Natalie Morgan,Alice Kurzawa
- Unique ID:858495
- Location: Dover, Kent
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Wednesday 11th January 2017
POLISH SPEAKING International FTL Transport Planner/ Forwarder with languages.
Our client is looking for a Polish Speaking International FTL Transport Planner/Forwarder for their busy offices on the outskirts of Dover. You can expect an exciting job in the Logistics industry.
Responsibility will include:
- Continuous sourcing of third party sub-contractors in Europe including freight negotiations
- Planning of vehicles taking load factors, customer opening hours, driving hours and all other legal requirements into consideration
- Profit and Loss responsibility
- Supervision and control on a daily basis to ensure that collection and deliveries are carried out as per your instructions
- Timely and effective communication between office, customers, sub-contractors and drivers and any other parties involved in the process
- Using own initiative to make decisions relevant to your area of control
- Commercial Representation
- Experienced self motivated International Planner
- Good understanding of all aspects of fleet and driver management, scheduling/planning, WTD, tachographs
- At least three years experience in the haulage/freight forwarding industry
- An ability to communicate in another European language preferable but not essential
- Have a high attention to detail, with an ability to work on your own in a highly pressured environment
- Possess strong analytical organisational and communication skills
- Have a high level of social competence
This is permanent assignment with full time hours. If you feel this vacancy is for you, please apply by attaching an up to date CV. If you have not been contacted within a week, you should assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time.
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.