FLUENT GERMAN WITH EXCEL JOIN THIS GREAT TEAM
- Advertiser: New Recruit Ltd
- Unique ID:858269
- Location: Folkestone, Kent
- Salary:£18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Thursday 19th January 2017
Our multi-million pound client are looking to recruit a Supplier Payments Clerk who is fluent (both oral and written) in German.
The company have two positions available:-
1 x Permanent role
1 x Fixed Term Contract for 9 - 12 months.
In this role you would be responsible for the collecting and paying of money to Customers and Suppliers.
You'll be assisting with Supplier Payments for the German arm of the business and will be processing invoices on excel and comparing the invoice to data generated in the firms systems.
Match invoice data, aim to adhere to supplier contract payment dates.
Deal with supplier queries and maintain good working relationships with the German and European Suppliers.
You'll be working closely with the team in Munich so it is absolutely essential that you are able to communicate fluently in German (Written and Verbal).
Strong Excel skills extending to formula, pivot tables and look ups.
We want to talk to you if you answer yes to the three questions below …
• Are you a German speaker?
• Are you an adaptable and organised person?
• Do you have good Excel skills extending to formula, pivot table
- Cycle to work schemes
- Birthday Off
- Flexible working policy that says if you are contactable and
connected it does not matter where or when you work.
- Great career progression.
- Profit Share.
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.