- Advertiser: StudentTenant.com Ltd
- Contact:Jade D'Age
- Unique ID:855134
- Location: Canterbury, Kent
- Salary:£16k-£20k OTE
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Monday 23rd January 2017
StudentTenant.com is a fresh, vibrant and innovative online company (honestly we're not just saying that), and we are looking for a new addition to our energetic team! We are an online student letting agent, working alongside universities to assist students into off-campus accommodation.
We are now at a really exciting stage where we are tackling mass expansion, and to help us we are looking for an enthusiastic Lettings Assistant. You will be solely committed to driving bookings in the lettings department for students looking for private housing.
Working for StudentTenant.com is completely different to any other office role, and you will be part of an organisation where your voice will always be heard! We strive to ensure people actually want to get out of bed to come to work in the mornings, and we are looking for someone with the commitment to drive their own career as well as our company.
Experience in property lettings is desirable (though not essential), along with sales experience and a proven track record of meeting targets.
The following attributes are also very important:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of using different software systems
- Experience of all Microsoft packages
- Experience in up to date technologies or the passion to understand and develop your skills in this area further
- A confident and outgoing demeanour
- Excellent and strong telephone manner
- The ability to work to strict targets
- Commitment to the development of your career
- A quick learner with the ability to juggle a number of different tasks
- A self-starter with the ability to use initiative to create & drive business
-A full UK driving licence would be preferable
We want you to be able to make your mark and become an integral part of our team. We're not about strict corporate attitudes. We genuinely believe that a working environment should be a fun and exciting place, but also a place where you have the desire to drive forward the business you are part of. We believe that we create just that environment, and you will be given endless opportunities as a core team member if you apply this attitude.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter via the Jobs In Kent apply button.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES!
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.