- Advertiser: Avondale Environmental Services Ltd
- Contact:Molly Newland
- Unique ID:854821
- Location: Chatham, Kent
- Salary:Dependent on qualifications and experience
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Tuesday 17th January 2017
Avondale Environmental Services Ltd
Vacancy: Workshop Co-ordinator
Location: Chatham Kent
We are asset, vegetation management and arboricultural contractors working 24/7 for clients across a range of sectors including highways, construction, utilities, rail and local authorities.
You must have:
• level 2 / 3 (or a military equivalent) in plant / agricultural mechanics
• experience of planning day to day and PPM activities
• intermediate IT (word and excel) skills and a meticulous approach to paperwork to satisfy external accreditations and audits
• a clean UK driving licence, preferably with trailer
• ability to work flexible hours and share 24/7call outs
You must also like working outside in all weathers, be self-motivated and able to work to operational deadlines.
In return for a basic 40 hour week we offer:
• salary dependent on qualifications and experience
• standby / call out allowances
• contributory pension scheme
• non contributory healthcare scheme
• 28 days annual leave (including 8 public holidays)
If you are interested and can fulfil the above requirements please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or download an application form from the website www.avondaleuk.com
Closing date 20th January 2017
1. We are sorry but your application will not be acknowledged if you do not possess the above requirements.
2. This role is subject to pre and post employment medicals and drugs & alcohol screenings.
3. Please note that individuals who are colour blind are not permitted to operate plant on the rail infrastructure and are therefore precluded from this role.
We are a committed equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.