Community Carer - Maidstone, Medway
- Advertiser: Meritum Integrated Care LLP
- Contact:Carol Dowsett or Rachael Boorman
- Unique ID:852760
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Salary:£8.00 to £12.00 per hour*
- Job Type:Any, Permanent
- Date:Monday 19th December 2016
MAIDSTONE HOME CARE CONTRACT AWARD BY KENT COUNTY COUNCIL
MEDWAY HOME CARE CONRACT AWARD GOLD STATUS
We are currently recruiting domiciliary social care and support workers for Maidstone and villages and/or Medway towns and surrounding areas
Meritum is an independent family owned Kent based Care and Support company providing a wide range of services for people of all age groups We are looking for caring and confident people who would relish this opportunity to work in this rewarding area.
Our Maidstone office is based at the Maidstone Studios
Our mission statement is simple, we believe in providing a high quality care and support to all our clients through a professional and engaged workforce. In order to meet these goals we provide a workplace that is different from the rest.
• Earn between £8.00 and £12.00 per hour . Includes tax free travelling allowance
* Good loyalty bonus payable after six months.
* Extra pay for Evenings, Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays and nights
* Full and part time positions available
* Weekend and evening work available
* Contracted or flexible hours
• NO experience needed, we can offer a full and thorough induction and mentoring program which will give you confidence and a full range of necessary skills
* Mileage allowance payable to surrounding areas
• 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata
* Uniform supplied
• Continual professional development through extensive in house training and free training for QCF/NVQ in social care
• Opportunities to progress into specialist areas with responsibility and leadership roles.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references. We are an equal opportunities employer
Must be able to drive, have use of a car and be available to work some evenings and weekends
For more information send your CV or ring Jean on 01622 684471 or Carol on 01233 620071
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.