Carers, full and part time, Days and Nights
- Advertiser: The Abbeyfield Kent Society
- Contact:Home Manager
- Unique ID:841506
- Location: Rogers House, Wigmore, Medway, Kent
- Salary:£7.27 - £7.34 per hour
- Job Type:Any, Permanent
- Date:Tuesday 21st March 2017
Do you enjoy seeing older people happy and fulfilled? Could you go out of your way to bring a smile to one of our resident’s faces?
The Abbeyfield Kent Society is one of Kent’s leading providers of Sheltered and Residential Care to older people with physical frailty and Dementia.
We are recruiting for full and part time, Day and Night Carers to join our team and work at Rogers House Residential Care Home in Wigmore, near Gillingham in Kent.
We go out of our way to give the residents in our care homes the best care every day. So, when you join us, you’ll be looking after the day-to-day personal needs of residents while getting to know them individually - their life experiences, interests, what makes them smile. It’s how our dedicated teams deliver personalised care that’s right for each resident.
We’ve lots to bring a smile to your face, including:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
• Continual professional development including our Academy and National Diploma courses
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to progress.
• Exclusive discount card entitling employees to a huge range of great local offers, deals and discounts online and at point of sale from over 100 well-known local and nationwide travel, shopping, leisure, health & wellbeing, home living, motoring and professional services.
So if you have a caring attitude, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, are able to carry out instructions, are willing to train and you’re committed to providing the highest standards in care we’d really like to hear from you. And our residents can’t wait to meet you.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
For an informal discussion please contact Rogers house on 01634 262266 or download an application pack and Job Description from the Care Workers across Kent page on our website using the following link:
Please return completed application forms to:
The Home Manager
Kent ME8 0NX
The Abbeyfield Kent Society values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
The Abbeyfield Kent Society pays at least the National living Wage to all of it's employee's, regardless of age.
Charity No: 254140.
Follow us @AKS_jobs on Twitter!
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.