- Advertiser: The Abbeyfield Kent Society
- Contact:Home Manager
- Unique ID:841479
- Location: The Dynes, Kemsing, Sevenoaks
- Salary:£9.16 per hour
- Job Type:Full-Time, Permanent
- Date:Saturday 14th January 2017
The Abbeyfield Kent Society offers Sheltered and Residential Care to older people with physical frailty and Dementia across Kent.
Abbeyfield The Dynes in Kemsing, Sevenoaks, Kent is currently recruiting for a suitably qualified, confident and competent Head Cook to work 36 hours per week.
Benefits of working for the Society include:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
• Continual professional development including our National Diploma courses
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to progress.
• Exclusive discount card entitling employees to a huge range of great local offers, deals and discounts online and at point of sale from over 100 well-known local and nationwide travel, shopping, leisure, health & wellbeing, home living, motoring and professional services.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
For an informal discussion please contact The Dynes on 01959 523 834 or download an application pack and Job Description from the Cooks, Kitchen and Catering workers across Kent page on our website using the following link:
Please return completed application packs to:
The Home Manager
Kent TN15 6RU
The Abbeyfield Kent Society values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
The Abbeyfield Kent Society pays at least the National living Wage to all of it's employee's, regardless of age.
Charity No: 254140.
Follow us @AKS_jobs on Twitter!
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.