Kitchen Domestic, part time
£7.50 per hour
Northfleet, Kent - Show Location
5 days ago
Part-Time / Permanent
The Abbeyfield Kent Society offers Sheltered and Residential Care to older people with physical frailty and Dementia across Kent.
Abbeyfield Dene Holm in Northfleet, Kent is currently recruiting for a Kitchen Domestic to work part time per week.
Benefits of working for the Society include:
• 28 days paid holiday (pro-rota if part time)
• Comprehensive Induction and Training Packages
• Continual professional development including our Academy and National Diploma courses
• Stakeholder Pension Scheme
• Opportunities to progress.
• Exclusive discount card entitling employees to a huge range of great local offers, deals and discounts online and at point of sale from over 100 well-known local and nationwide travel, shopping, leisure, health & wellbeing, home living, motoring and professional services.
Confirmation of all appointments is subject to proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, satisfactory Enhanced DBS clearance, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
For an informal discussion please contact Dene Holm on 01474 567 532 or download an application pack and Job Description from the Cooks, Kitchen and Catering workers across Kent page on our website using the following link:
Please return completed application packs to:
The General Manager
Kent DA11 8JY
The Abbeyfield Kent Society values the diversity that exists in all our communities and works towards this being reflected in our workforce.
The Abbeyfield Kent Society pays at least the National living Wage to all of it's employee's, regardless of age.
Charity No: 254140.
Follow us @AKS_jobs on Twitter!
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details