Community Care Worker Medway
- Advertiser: Independent Care
- Contact:Caroline Baxter
- Reference:Care Worker
- Unique ID:824817
- Location: Gillingham, Kent
- Salary:£8.00 to £16.00 per hour
- Job Type:Any, Any
- Date:Monday 30th January 2017
*WE ARE THE ONLY AGENCY PAYING PETROL ALLOWANCES AND TRAVEL ALLOWANCES*
*STAFF WHO WORK ON A BANK HOLIDAY RECEIVE AN EXTRA DAY OFF IN LIEU*
*WE PAY PARKING EXPENSES*
*24/7 SUPPORT FROM SENIOR STAFF AS AND WHEN REQUIRED*
• Various shifts available including 7am-2pm, 4pm TO 10pm, 6pm to 11pm, full time, part time, weekend, evening and 4 on 4 off rolling rota. Must be able to work every other weekend
Independent Care is a leading provider of home care services in Medway.
• Full UK driving licence, own vehicle and mobile phone essential.
• We are seeking care workers, both male and female, to provide care and support for elderly people living in their own homes.
• We are seeking evening carer, so if you like to top up your income by working a few hours in the evening, we have the job for you.
• Work available for as many hours as you would like.
• Minimum of 16 hours per week which is ideal to top up your other earning.
• We cover the whole of the Medway area including Rochester, Strood, Chatham, Gillingham, Rainham, Cuxton, Halling, Cliffe, Hoo, Stoke, Higham and surrounding area
• Experience preferred but not essential as full training is provided.
Successful candidates will enjoy:
• Good pay rates, petrol and travel allowances
• NVQ and paid training courses
• 4 weeks annual holiday pro-rata
Positions are subject to interview, DBS (formally CRB) & references
Caring for people living in their own homes can be very varied and rewarding and can offer a different experience every day. Independent Care is able to provide long term employment prospects with in-house training, leading to qualifications and access to a Level 3 diploma in health and social care. From the first day you join us, we are committed to helping you develop the skills you need to progress in your caring career. Our induction programme and “on the job” training will meet all the requirements of the skills for care standards. Once you have completed induction training, you can then move on to other vocational training courses.
Our frequent staff meetings together with team building, support and encouragement from supervisors and colleagues will provide you with a rewarding and worthwhile professional working environment.
For more information, please ring 01634-730004 (Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm) for a chat or e-mail your CV to via the apply online button quoting: 1901
Independent Care & Support Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.