Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Maidstone or Leybourne
Competitive starting salary + full training, bonus, parking, pension and 28 days holiday
At KHR we have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer to join the team in either our Maidstone or Leybourne offices.
KHR have been successfully recruiting across Kent and the South East since 1998 and have no intentions of that changing. Due to growth we are now in a position where we have the opportunity to bring on someone who is keen to start their career in recruitment.
If you are looking for your first job since finishing education, want to make a change into a new industry, or feel you have the right attributes to make a successful sales professional then this could be the opportunity for you.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer your typical day to day responsibilities would be;
- Supporting the existing Consultants / Account Managers in the methodical sourcing and screening of candidates and matching them to suitable job roles
- Searching databases, job boards, CV sites and other internet resources to discuss employment opportunities with candidates
- Write engaging, compliant and grammatically correct advertisements for each role you are recruiting for
- Post adverts on various job boards and social media
- Manage advert response through our recruitment software
- Create watchdogs and alerts for specific skill sets
- Promote our permanent vacancies and temporary assignments through our social media
- Contact candidates via telephone, text or email to arrange registration and coordinate interviews
- Assist with marketing available candidates via email
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary, full training and support, and the chance to progress and earn commission.
Sound interesting? If so, please apply today or contact one of our offices for more information.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...