£20,000 - £26,000 DOE
Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week, with a 1 hour lunch break
Are you passionate about technology and looking for a role that will utilise your customer service skills within a vibrant business? A great opportunity has arisen to join my client's team based in West Kent. They are an award winning, ever growing business who are looking for a new addition to join them as a Provisioning Coordinator. This role will give the successful candidate excellent exposure to many different business processes and experiences.
* Co-ordinating orders received
* Placing and processing orders - end to end order management
* Problem solving; dealing with any customer issues through to resolution
* Technical support, including dealing with first line enquiries
* Ensuring that pricing is correct
* Offering administrative support internally
* Delivering excellent customer service at all times
The successful candidate will have / be:
* An interest in technology and / or broadband services
* Able to work well under pressure
* First-class customer service skills
* Able to assimilate technical information
* Excellent time management and organisation skills
* Administration skills with a meticulous attention to detail
* A good communicator both written and verbally
* Experience in a relevant role
* Knowledge of technology, internet access and telephone systems which would be a significant advantage, but full training will be provided
If you think this role is for you, then click apply now as my client is keen to interview as soon as possible! They are offering 22 days holiday and this role will be office based.
This role is being handled by Christina Pithouse, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!