Client Team Co-Ordinator ***Legal Sector***
A great opportunity has arisen for a Client Team Co-Ordinator to join our client’s new business team based at their offices in Maidstone, Kent.
This relatively new team has been a great addition to the organisation and is growing in order to expand their service to other areas of law. This role would suit someone with a secretarial or customer care background who is open to change and prepared to contribute ideas to develop the team. Full training will be provided.
The role requires organisation and administration along with excellent trouble shooting, attention to detail and client service skills. You must have an excellent telephone technique and IT literacy as you will be dealing with specialised systems and processes across different service lines. Some money laundering compliance knowledge and awareness would be an advantage but is not compulsory, as training will be provided.
The successful candidate will efficiently use Outlook, client portals and our CRM and CMS systems as part of their daily work. They must engage well with potential clients, reassure them they have made the right choice, show them we are committed to delivering their objectives and make them feel valued. They must be proactive to help capture data accurately and undertake some basic compliance checks.
• Taking new enquiries
• Issuing clients with quotes, terms of business and accurately collate all details required
• Liaising with clients by telephone and e mail
• Onboarding new clients, storing data accurately and opening files following the firm’s due diligence processes
• Undertaking client money laundering identity checks
• Preparing correspondence and other written communications
• Supporting lawyers to return calls and make appointments
• Following up business opportunities by telephone
• Arranging appointments and booking rooms for meetings
• Assisting and supporting all members of the team
• Undertaking any other reasonable tasks, duties or requests as and when required by the team or the wider partnership
The ideal candidate is:
• An enthusiastic individual with strong secretarial/administration skills
• Good at paying attention to detail
• Has a passion for client care
• Someone who can demonstrate they are a team player who is willing to be flexible
• Possesses excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure and take the initiative when required
• Has an appreciation of the need for discretion and confidentiality
• Possesses excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
• Has trouble shooting skills
Interpersonnel Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency for our client for this particular role. By applying you give consent for your data to be handled and processed under GDPR Legislation for the purpose of your current employment search.
We are pleased to receive a significant number of applications for most roles advertised. We are therefore unable to respond to individual applicants unless shortlisted. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date you should assume you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Interpersonnel is an equal opportunities employer. All our current vacancies are on our website www.interpersonneluk.co.uk/vacancies