Job Title: 2x Credit Controllers *WFH or the Office*
Location: Ashford, Your training will be office based and then you have the option to work from home. Your next Manager has asked that you visit the office twice a month just to catch up.
Duration: 9 and 12 month Fixed term contracts available due to maternity leave and secondments within the business
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm with 1 hour for lunch
1 in 8 weeks working 7:30am-4pm. 1 in 8 Saturdays 7am-2pm with a day off during the week
Your new company:
A corporate global company with a stunning London style Head office. The company we're recruiting for would like to recruit 2 talented, collaborative and confident Credit Controllers to join their friendly Finance team.
Benefits of working at this company:
* You'll work as part of a great team and company
* They have a real focus on their brilliant people
* You can develop a career within this company and they will help you achieve your aspirations
* They offer clear career paths and learning programmes which they will support you with every step of the way
* Free parking
* Subsidised canteen
* Brilliant reward and recognition scheme,
Your key responsibilities would be:
* Management of your own portfolio of accounts, ensuring adherence to contractual payment terms and credit limits, mitigating risk and potential bad debts.
* Ensuring a culture of effective working relationships, close collaboration and communication is developed and maintained across all finance teams and internal colleagues.
* Providing excellent customer service by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with customers.
* Meeting of period targeted KPI's using department procedures.
* Receiving incoming calls and record all queries promptly and accurately in support of cash collection activity.
* Query management - provide copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any queries preventing payment that are being handled in any other department.
* Attending internal and external Customer meetings.
* Escalating to Team Leader/Manager any internal or payment issues with customers.
* Looking for continuous improvement and identifying best practices and effective business controls which will positively impact business results.
Skills and experience required:
* Credit control experience.
* Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage but not essential.
* Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, v look ups etc).
If you have the above skills and experience then please apply today.
Please note if your skills match the requirements for the job then you will receive an e-mail from us (remember to check your junk mail). If you do please call us on 01233 611780 ASAP or within 24 hours to discuss the position in further detail with Bonnie (Candidate Manager) or Nicola (Permanent Consultant). We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.