Insurance Advisor – Motor Home
Quote Me Today is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing commercial insurance brokers. Based just outside Canterbury we have built up a reputable business providing tailored insurance solutions to a wide range of customers and businesses.
We are seeking enthusiastic, talented and determined individuals to join our Motor Home team. We are looking for people who are great communicators, able to work under pressure and juggle a full workload. We assess candidates by their values and aptitude not just previous experience, and full training is provided.
The purpose of this role is to:
• Manage new business enquiries in a fast-paced environment
• Accurately and efficiently collect required risk information and premium payment details
• Use technical skills and industry knowledge to source the quotation or policy to best suit the customer’s demands and needs, including advising on additional products and services as appropriate
• Maximise new business opportunities to generate premium and policy growth aligned to key performance indicators within a compliant and regulatory framework
• Promote a friendly and professional approach in a customer centric environment enhancing and developing customer relationships
• Accurately input customer information into trading platforms following established system processes
The salary for this role is £19,600 with the opportunity to earn on average £200 bonus per month, although commission is uncapped.
The hours are Monday – Friday 09.00am – 5.30pm with a one hour lunch break and every other Saturday 09.00am – 1.00pm.
Our benefits include:
• Starting salary of £19,600 with uncapped commission
• 25 days annual leave
• Generous bonus schemes
• Flexible working options following probation
• Loyalty bonus
• Fun, family feel atmosphere
• Dress down Fridays
• Free breakfast on Saturdays
• Rewards and recognition
• Company events
• Opportunity to study professional qualifications
• Extensive CPD opportunities
• Free on-site parking
We look forward to hearing from you.