An exciting opportunity has arisen within our clients organisation in Canterbury, for a internal recruiter to join an establish HR department.
This role covers 08.30-17.00, Monday to Friday and is inclusive of a one hour lunch break.
With around 180 employees, and with over 45 years’ experience in their industry, this is an exciting opportunity for you to kick start your HR career.
Full training can be provided in all aspects of the role however its vital that the successful candidate has knowledge or Recruitment and Interviewing.
Requirements for the Role:
• Previous experience in a professional services setting, such as a law firm or accountancy practice, would be an advantage but not essential;
• Highly organised with your day to day work but at the same time be flexible in supporting the team and the wider business;
• Be confident in communicating with people face-to-face, on the telephone or by email, and be great at building professional relationships;
• Demonstrate good problem solving skills;
• Use your initiative appropriately and most importantly be a good multi-tasker;
• Have great IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Finally the ability to remain positive, good humoured and adopt a professional approach at all times is an absolute must.
• In order to advance with your career in HR you will be willing to take vocational qualifications such as CIPD
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional time off during the Christmas closing period
• Discount site
• Eye care voucher scheme
• Company pension scheme
• Salary: £20,000 – £23,500
• Full training will be provided.