We are working with a legal firm in Canterbury who are seeking a qualified HR candidate whose will be supporting the business from a Central Service, with a key focus on managing the recruitment and lifecyle.
* Creating and implement effective on boarding plans
* Acting as point of contact for general staff queries
* Assisting with the HR self-service system
* Assisting with training and development programmes
* Preparing data for the monthly payroll
* Attending meetings as note taker
* Working closely with the team to promote good HR practice across the business
* Supporting improvements to HR efficiency and service
You will have a minimum of a year's experience from within a HR department, be CIPD Level 3 qualified and seeking to study further. If you have worked in a professional services setting, such as a law firm or accountancy practice, this would be an advantage but not essential.
The company offer a starting salary of up to £23,500, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and additional time off during the Christmas closing period with access to a discount site, eye care voucher scheme and Company pension scheme. Salary: £20,000 - £23,500.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs