Quote Me Today is one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing commercial insurance broker and provides tailored insurance solutions to a wide range of customers and businesses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and dynamic HR Manager to be responsible for all people matters. We are looking for an excellent communicator, who is able to work under pressure and juggle a full workload. We will consider experienced HR Managers as well as Business Partners or Advisors looking for a step up.
The purpose of this role is to manage the HR function by overseeing staff performance and development, managing the recruitment lifecycle and managing all employee relations.
• Act as part of the Senior Management Team, working closely with colleagues to prepare and implement HR strategy
• Develop, review and advise on HR policies
• Advise managers and staff provide guidance on HR policy and procedures
• Keep up to date with all relevant UK employment legislation
• Manage recruitment, employee retention and engagement
• Maintain accurate records of, manage and report on employee absence
• Gather data to help improve organisations competitiveness and effectiveness
• HR Administration
• Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including disciplinaries, disputes, redundancy and grievance cases
The salary for this role is: £35k+ DOE. The hours are 09.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday totaling 37.5 hours per week. You may be required on occasion to work outside of these hours.
Our benefits include:
• 25 days annual leave
• Hybrid working: 2 days from home / 3 days in the office
• Loyalty bonus
• Dress down Fridays
• Company pension scheme
• Rewards and recognition
• Company events
• Opportunity to study professional qualifications
• Extensive CPD opportunities
• Free on-site parking
All appointments are made subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
To apply, send your CV and a short cover note to [email protected]
For an informal discussion about the role, contact the HR team on 01227 285553.
We look forward to hearing from you.