Engineering Coordinator / Administrator
£30,000 per annum + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, parking, pension and social events!
Office Hours - 8-5pm
Do you have relevant scheduling / co-ordination experience and looking to work effectively within a small team in a fast paced reactive environment?
You will need to have excellent communication skills and will be responsible for the following:
* Reporting to the service manager and assisting him in managing a group of 5 engineers.
* Planning the engineer's daily jobs.
* Booking in return visits.
* Raising purchase orders.
* Raising quotations
* Raising new contracts.
* Taking calls, logging, and tracking incoming work.
* Customer service and dealing with complaints.
* Liaising with the accounts team, closing jobs to be processed by accounts.
* Ordering replacement parts.
* Updating the database with new contracts, warranties, service visits, breakdowns etc.
* General administration duties
Daily you will manage the works required for jobs. You will speak to clients and deal with enquires; manage the workloads and order parts, schedule work and process time sheets and manage complaints.
You will need to have proven administration and co-ordination skills and be confident on the phone and be able to build rapport with clients; updating them and confirming changes in works/jobs and resolve issues and most importantly think on your feet!
Apply online today - [email protected]
This role is being manged by Debbie Foster - Office Angels - Tunbridge Wells
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.