You will be working for a continually growing business who supply to the trade and general public on a quick turnaround basis via an ecommerce platform. The role of Warehouse Operative will support and assist the depot management team to achieve the financial, operational and customer service objectives of the site.
* To accurately complete inbound, checking, picking, packing, despatch routines, both paper based and RF Scanning.
* To carry out stock checks as required.
* To accurately and safely prepare products for delivery and check and confirm as accurate and to report any discrepancies.
* To accurately complete all appropriate documentation.
* To use mechanical lifting equipment as required and trained for.
* To undertake any other duties commensurate with the position as designated by the line manager.
* To assist the site in meeting all KPI targets.
* To maintain a high degree of housekeeping standards.
We are seeking candidates who have the ability to work to tight timescales, ideally possess a FLT licence and have worked in a warehouse environment for a minimum of 6 months. You need to be physically fit and have a strong customer focus in order to achieve the despatch of orders efficiently.
You will be rewarded with a salary of £25,903.80 per year and you will be working an annualised hours with a pattern of 4 on/4 off from 10.00am to 10.00 pm.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs