Customer Care Colleague
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Your integrity, communication and empathy is what our client is looking for.
Working face-to-face, on the phone, via email or SMS, you'll create moments that matter to customers. This is a real opportunity to develop new skills. You'll then be given ongoing support, to help you refine your knowledge and develop your skills.
* Listen, understand and build meaningful relationships with customers
* Offer a professional, caring and outstanding level of service
* Be the first point of contact for customers in the branch, providing solutions and handing over issues to other team members
* Work with your team, be proactive and share ideas on how to improve things
* Manage and balance a till and take responsibility for cash management and control
* Update customers records and complete customer contact information Skills
* A strong and empathetic communicator
* Organised and able manage your customer diary
* Able to use Microsoft Office tools to a high standard
* A real team player
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.