A new instructions for a Supply Planner with a global manufacturing client in the area.
This is a long term maternity cover role.
An excellent salary is available
Hybrid working available!
12 – 15 months (maternity cover)
39 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Very attractive benefits that include but are not limited to:
Free parking, Free Products, Pension Contribution (matched up to 9% by the employer), Healthshield Cash Plan, 24 days holiday plus 9 bank holidays.
Woking as part of a professional Supply Chain Planning Team, the Supply Planner will focus on supply planning of allocated brands for the UK and France for copacked items and requires a flexible proactive approach, plus the ability to deal with ambiguous information on multiple items, which can change frequently at short notice
The Supply Planner will be key in inventory management and product lifecycle management, and the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process. The supply planner has specific responsibility for issuing supply plans to copackers, placing replenishment orders and ensuring these are expedited or delayed as necessary, with all information kept updated on SAP and communicated to key stakeholders throughout the business.
• Supply planning, including monthly forecast update into SAP
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders
• Replenishment orders and supply schedules for bought in items for UK and France
• for Supply meeting.
• Preparing information and presentations for monthly S&OP meeting.
• Working to achieve inventory targets for your allocated brands.
• Compilation of quarterly financial provisions for your allocated brands for in-house and copacked items.
• Weekly and monthly reports of inventory data and general operations reports to local and US management.
• KPI reporting.
• Enforcement of the S&OP process.
EDUCATION AND PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Good level of education
• Proficiency in SAP if possible
• Knowledge and expertise of MRP list management in SAP
• Experience of placing purchase orders on SAP and following up with suppliers
• Highly numerate
• Excellent communication skills written and spoken in English
• Need to be experienced at dealing effectively with people at all levels of an organisation
• Experience in a commercial or supply planning role
• Excellent organisation skills & proven attention to detail
• High level of computer literacy – spreadsheets, databases, presentations
• Additional language skills an advantage although not considered essential
• Experience in multi-national organisation with cross-border team working
If you would like to be considered for the above, please email an up to date CV asap.