We have an exciting opportunity for a role for a major importer and distributor of fresh produce, to work as an Evening Warehouse Operative
* Picking orders/manual handling
* Co-ordinating transport collections
* Completing outloading administration tasks
* Use of Prophet software and TIMS website
* Ensuring Warehouse trucks are put on charge for the next day
* Securing Warehouse buildings at end of day
* Unloading/loading trucks when required
* Emptying store bins
* Moving recycling plastic to container
* General housekeeping duties
* Operating cardboard compactor
* Supplying the Pack House
* Ensuring all tasks are completed safely, adhering to all Company policies
* Monitor plant function and report any breakdown
* Assisting the day shift in their activities.
* Any other warehouse duties commensurate with the smooth operation of the Warehouse.
Current forklift licence
Driving ride-on powered pallet trucks
Scan picking/ receiving and load building
Use of live stock management system
Good numeracy and physical fitness
Hours of Work
10 hour shifts between 14.00-00.00 on 5 days on, 2 days off basis.
Due to operational requirements you may occasionally be asked to work outside these hours.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.