We are currently looking for an experienced temporary HR Officer to join a multi sited organisation to draw upon their strong generalist HR knowledge to deliver complete ER support across the East Kent sites as part of three month project. Part of your role will be to provide sound Employee Relations advice across this establishment.
* Ideally CIPD Level 5 qualified or equivalent however will consider qualified by experience
* Strong generalist HR experience with experience of complex ER cases
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a similar HR officer role
* Excellent understanding of employment law
* Confident communicator with strong verbal and written skills
* Flexible approach - travel expenses paid to the various sites - your own transport is required
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 08.30-17.00, however there is flexibility for the right person to be able to come in and deliver strong support throughout the next 3+ months.
The role is subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks if you are not on the update service.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.