Job Role – Team Leader/Customer Account Manager
Location – Tunbridge Wells (Initially 3-6 months training at Robertsbridge)
Job Type – Full Time (Working hours 09.00 – 17.00)
If you are a caring, empathetic, people-orientated person and want to lead a team where the roles and responsibilities are shared, please read on for further information.
Established in 1965, this company manufactures and markets high-quality children's furniture for schools and nurseries from their base in East Sussex. Their ethos of care and quality has earned them an incredible reputation.
Vital to your role would be the desire to be part of a company where children come first. The company's emphasis is above all to assist clients in creating beautiful environments where young children can learn, grow, and thrive. Experience in a caring role is suggested.
Your primary responsibility would be to develop relationships with customers. You will actively listen to customers, ask for their input, and uncover their needs to provide them with a product/service experience that surpasses their expectations. To help you offer the best service standards to customers, there are no call times – take the time needed to help the customer. There is no need to upsell, and you will have management-level decision-making power to best assist every client. Additionally, as the Team Leader, you will need to demonstrate an empathetic, approachable, and caring attitude to nurture a secure team environment.
Please note that the position will require 3-6 months training from the Robertsbridge location before the position will be made permanent working from the Tunbridge Wells office.
• Manage your own specific group of customers
• Assist with new orders, processing returns and exchanges
• Managing payments and dealing with daily customer queries
• Answering incoming calls and emails, place outgoing calls to follow up on customers’ questions
• Constantly build your knowledge about the products
• Remain focused on always delivering the best care and service
• Assist with the hiring process of more account managers
• Work with the company staff to train these new hires
• Build on the strengths of your team members to draw out their best
• Capacity to lead a small team to perform at their best
• A genuine passion for customers and for delivering the best possible service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient typing and computer navigation skills
• Ability to prioritize, delegate, and manage time effectively
• A collaborative approach to problem solving and decision making.
Apply NOW for immediate consideration!
Salary– up to £45,000 dependent on experience
Holiday – 28 Days Inc B/H