We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our part-time Customer Service Representative for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF).
You will be an integral part of the team of our award winning team, who look after our new and existing customers, using your excellent customer service skills to help them make charitable donations. Our office is based in Kingshill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training and you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a part time time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 21 to 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Customer Service Executive you will receive:
• Salary £21,930 pro rata
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays - pro rata
• Excellent – on-going training programme
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private Health care cover
• Life assurance
• On-going learning and development
• Annual flu vaccination
• Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
• CAF volunteering day
As our Customer Service Executive your key responsibilities will include:
• Corresponding with customers via telephone and in writing
• Speaking to new and existing customers in a supportive manner
• Processing donation requests
• Setting up new accounts and direct debits
• Answering enquiries
• Providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers
Skills required of our Customer Service Executive:
• Customer service experience (perhaps you have worked in a customer contact centre before or a customer facing role and are looking for a new opportunity or you have finished education and are looking for your first role).
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
• Good team player
• Able to work well under pressure
• Used to working to deadlines
• Confident taking ownership
• MS Office and Outlook experience
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Executive and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress