We are an award winning manufacturer of plastic products based just a 20 minute walk from Sittingbourne Train Station, we also have free on site car parking, due to an uplift in production we are currently recruiting a number of warehouse operatives to join our team, these positions are being offered on a temporary to permanent basis.
We are a multinational operation supplying goods to building and plumbing suppliers across the country, its very fast paced but extremely rewarding.
We have an opportunity for an energetic Warehouse Operative to join us on a temporary to permanent basis the hours are Monday to Friday from 1400 to 2230.
As a Warehouse Operative you will provide support in the warehouse such as picking orders and loading, adhering to health and safety rules and working well as part of a team.
Key responsibilities for this role;
- Picking, Wrapping and packaging customer orders onto wooden pallets ready for shipment
- Stock control
- Stock rotation
- Using hand scanners
- General warehouse duties
- Ensure that a visual check of the goods being loaded is made, and the order is complete in accordance with a loading inventory
- Ensure that health and safety rules and legislation are complied with
The candidate must have good punctuality, excellent organisational skills, and able to work well as part of a small team, a forklift license would be desirable but not essential, as full training would be given after a qualifying period.
In return we offer
• Counterbalance and VNA training will be given after a probation period
• Weekly pay
• 22 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Free car parking
Please apply if you think you have the skills and experience required, if you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
Contact Caroline on 01795 431731