Website Support Analyst
up to £25k DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, confident and proactive First Line Support Analyst within our client's growing creative design agency. Working within their Web Support team, they have an opportunity for a dynamic problem-solver, with dependable skills and a keen eye for detail.
This role involves a high level of communication as you will be a front-line support representative to their clients. They require a candidate who will relish the challenge of a fast-paced environment and who is able to adapt and grow as their services to the sector evolve.
Duties and key responsibilities:
· Providing remote technical support via phone and email to clients on website related issues using the dedicated ticketing support software
· Deliver online CMS demonstrations and provide face to face training to new and existing clients
· QA testing and website snagging
· Experience in providing 1st line IT support is preferable, however any customer service experience is desirable
· Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
· Experience in managing and using CMS systems, including the WordPress platform
· Basic understanding of HTML, CSS Google Analytics would be an advantage
· Relevant IT qualifications or experience