Customer Services Representative
Our client, a thriving business in Folkestone, are currently recruiting for a number of customer services staff to join their team. We are seeking applications from candidates who have experience in providing an exceptional level of customer service, keeping customers informed, assisting with incoming telephone sales, chats, emails, enquiries, and customer queries.
In addition to the above you will have good all-round administrative skills to assist with duties associated with the smooth running of the Customer Care Department
• You will have the ability to work on your own initiative with the determination to succeed.
• You will be passionate about quality service and be able to work in collaboration with other people.
• Articulate with excellent communication skills.
• You will have good problem-solving ability.
• Previous web experience/back office preferred
• IT skills essential with previous experience of working with a CRM system
This role is remote working from home, with all equipment provided, you will be required into the office for the first week of training.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 1700 or 0830 to 1630 to be discussed at interview.
These roles are permanent positions, offering stability and growth within the business.