We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our IT Workstream Lead for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our Project team using your hands on, Project Management skills to deliver our transformation programme for CAF Bank. You will be joining us at implementation stage.
Our office is based in Kingshill, Kent where you will need to go occasionally but you will be primarily working from home.
You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Office hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our IT Workstream Lead you will receive:
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Excellent pension scheme
• Private Health care cover
• Life assurance
• On-going learning and development
• Annual flu vaccination
• Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
• CAF volunteering day
As our IT Workstream Lead your key responsibilities will include:
• Project managing technical contribution to the Bank Transformation project which will replace the core banking system and website
• Acting as a single point for escalation, ensuring that systems, processes and methodologies are followed.
• Producing and maintaining a resource plan ensuring project resources are organised and team members deliver project tasks.
• Facilitating workshops to identify and mitigate/remediate project challenges and risks.
• Project reporting
• Supporting to design and implement a new Target Operating Model for supporting IT services post transformation. Maintain a strong relationship with business stakeholders.
• Providing feedback to and coach the matrix resourced team Promoting a “problem-solving” culture and focus efforts on continually improving quality and eliminating waste .
Skills required of our IT Workstream Lead :
• IT Project Management Experience
• Experience dealing with complex problems and simplifying as you will be managing technically complicated projects
• Understanding of Project Management methodologies
• Analytical skills
• PRINCE2 or ITIL qualification beneficial
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work autonomously
• Proactive and solutions focused
• Driven to provide continuous improvement
Interested in joining us as our IT Workstream Lead and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to [email protected] quoting reference number EO663
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.