An exceptional opportunity with a global manufacturing client and key employer within the area for an Assistant to Global Markets Group.
The Global Markets Group is basically an Export Team who handle markets where the company does not have an in-country subsidiary and therefore, it is considered absolutely ideal for an individual with experience in a Sales Administrator related role.
As Assistant to the Global Markets Group, you will be required to complete a variety of tasks and may work on several projects simultaneously. These projects will be provided and support by the Sales Operations Manager.
Benefits, Hours of Work & Duration:
• Attractive hybrid working role, so 50% based in the office and 50% working from home.
• You will be provided with the equipment enabling you to do so.
• 37 hours per week with an early finish on a Friday!
• A favourable salary is available, depending on experience.
• The role is being presented initially on a 6 month fixed term contract with every possibility of a further 6 month extension thereafter. It is
also worth taking on board that there are always further opportunities within this professional organisation, so the longer term prospects
are genuinely positive.
What does the role entail?
• The Assistant to Global Markets Group (Sales Administrator) is wide and varied and will include, but is not limited to:
• Supporting designated Account Managers with handling and maintenance of customer information including customer profile and pricing profile.
• Supporting the Business to Business ordering portal including extraction of information, collating and posting of information into separate
• Extraction of information such as codes, pricing and lead time data from SAP as and when required.
• Lots of liaison with both internal and external teams ie. Customer Fulfilment, Supply Chain, Finance and Marketing, across the business.
• Support business initiatives and ad-hoc team projects.
• If you have sales administration experience within an export team – this would be ideal but not considered essential. The sales administration is experience is more important.
If you would like to be considered for this interesting opportunity, please send your CV as soon as possible.