Senseco Systems Ltd has an excellent opportunity to employ a Customer Service focused individual, to join the Service Team as Customer Service Coordinator. The successful applicant will be personally supporting the Customer Service Team Managers and the personnel within the Service team. This is a fantastic platform to a great career, with a dynamic fast-growing company.
Managing and maintaining the requirements, of Senseco Service clients within the Fire and Security systems industry.
• Liaising with Clients and Engineers to book in and confirm both planned maintenance and remedial works and complete any associated
tasks. To be responsible for the delivery of works within KPI deadlines for all service visits and remedial works whilst checking that the
jobs are financially viable and commercially correct.
• Providing Risk Assessment and Method Statements for planned maintenance or remedial works.
• Addressing all emergency call outs within stated KPIs
• Be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients, to include on occasion attending to site on client meetings. To build and maintain
strong client relationships and uphold a positive reputation of Senseco Systems Ltd.
• Prompt and accurate response to client enquires to prevent them from escalating into complaints, escalating to the Team Leader and
Management Team where appropriate.
• Undertake general administration duties relevant to your position including data entry and responding to emails and telephone calls.
• Ensure all necessary paperwork is obtained and processed promptly including (but not exclusively) Worksheets and Purchase Order and
in adherence to the company’s ISO procedures. This includes the prompt receipt of purchase orders, chasing where not received and
processing of engineer’s worksheets.
• Be professional and customer centric at all times.
• Ordering of all parts and equipment necessary to complete works, ensuring purchase orders are collated in most economical manner
• Ensuring prompt return of parts when incorrect or not required for works so that credit can be arranged
• Provide estimating provision for all contracts and disciplines – to include identifying sales opportunities and chasing up older quotations.
• Work towards targets set by both Team Leaders, in agreed timescale.
• Computer literate
• Good written, oral and numerical skills. Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent attitude towards career development.
• Excellent organisational skills, as you will at short notice be asked to oversee and deal with several items requiring the skill set of an
• Ideally a proven history of success within a Customer Service environment.
• Ability to work as a team member, but on own when required.
• Demonstrate an ability to understand matters of a financial nature, and conform to budgetary constraints.
• Ability and desire to learn the legal and regulatory compliance for the Fire Industry.
Interested? Please send your CV using the apply online button
Closing date 28th February 2022