Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental health care. Cygnet is now entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking to appoint a Billing Administrator to join our growing Head Office Finance team based in Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks.
This is an exciting role within the Sales Team which is responsible for ensuring our revenue is invoiced in a timely and accurate manner.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Updating sales day books on a daily basis from our ward census, chasing and liaising with sites to ensure correct information is provided in line with our procedures and audit requirements.
• Assist with invoicing and crediting where needed.
• Assist as necessary with data and information requests for the finance department and senior management teams.
• Produce all invoices for your sites at month-end in line with tight deadlines.
• Perform adhoc tasks as and when needed
• 1-2 years’ experience of Billing is desirable
Skills and Strengths
Attention to detail · Accuracy · Microsoft Office applications · Prioritise workload to meet deadlines
Effective Time Management · Team Player · Good Written/Verbal Communication
We offer an excellent package which includes contributory pension scheme, Bluelight card, 25 days annual leave plus an additional paid birthday and anniversary days leave.