The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for multiple Clean Room Operative's to begin a temporary to permanent assignment for our client based in the Marden, Kent area.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Operating injection moulding machines for the medical devices industry within a dedicated air flow controlled clean room (to minimise the risk of contamination)
- Adhering to wearing a non-fibre shedding overall, mop hat, over shoes, beard snood and gloves (all provided)
- Following detailed work instructions to the letter (reading and writing legible English is essential)
- Visually inspecting component quality and test in line with work instructions
- Being able to document/record regular test results and measurements
- Maintaining good personal hygiene is essential
Due to the environment you will be working in, we will be unable to consider the candidates that suffer from any of the below:
- Any major respiratory illness, that causes coughing
- Skin allergies i.e. Dandruff, Dermatitis or Flaking Skin
- Allergic reaction that causes chronic sneezing, coughing or itching
Successful applicants will need to be flexible to work on a rotating shift pattern each week from Monday to Friday. You will be expected to be able to work on all 3 of the below shifts.
06:45 - 15:00
14:45 - 23:00
22:45 - 07:00
No previous warehouse experience will be necessary as full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
In return, you will receive:
- £10.59 per hour
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Full training & PPE
- Permanent position following a successful trial period
If you are interested in this position, please contact Ollie or Jack on 01622 664 999.