We’re looking for a Receivables Finance Assistant to join our small but busy team on a full time, permanent basis Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
This role is key to supporting the Finance Team to deliver an efficient and timely finance service to the business. Liaising directly with Supermarkets and Market customers and internal departments the Finance Assistant supports the team in a range of administrative duties with a strong focus on receivables.
• Process daily sales invoices.
• Process daily cash remittances.
• Raising monthly customer statements
• Process and manage debit notes, reporting on values and claims in progress.
• Aged Debtor management and reporting
• General ad hoc office tasks and filing
• Help and cover for other members of the department during periods of absence.
If you have excellent excel skills, are highly organised and have the ability to reprioritise a changing workload, then we would love you to get in touch.
Please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV.
NO ADVERTISING OR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE