Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd, are recruiting a HR Administrator for an established client with Locations in Dover, Canterbury, Ashford and Margate. This is a remote working position were flexibility is required to attend sites when required.
Salary will be between £18-£20K
Hours 37.5 per week full time
• To provide Administrative Support to the HR team
• To assist in the ensuring successful maintenance of all processes
• To assist the HR Advisor/Deputy HR Manager in the completion of the monthly Staff Payroll.
• To provide daily support to the HR team by answering queries, drafting routine reply letters and monitoring the HR and recruitment e-mail inbox.
• To accurately record staff registration details. i.e. NMC/HPC and follow up monthly.
• To participate in in-house training sessions and attend meetings and discussions when required.
• Work towards retaining ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 accreditation also participate with Investors in People.
• To assist the HR Advisor in ensuring the UK Border Agency information and Data is kept up to date.
• To be pro-active in delivering a personalised first-class recruitment process, while ensuring our training and development processes are held to the highest standards.
• To assist with all aspects of HR administration, including issue of contracts of employment, staff handbooks and job descriptions, obtaining references for new employees, periodic/annual verification of professional registrations for all staff who are required to be registered to practice, obtaining DBS Disclosures for all new employees, ensuring correct benefits entitlements are issued and maintenance of computerised and manual personnel records. To monitor and provide an audit trail in line with Care
• To take minutes at Disciplinary, IG Breach or Grievance Meetings.
• Keep all People HR files up to date
• Education and Qualifications Essential
• Maths and English (C grade GCSE or above or equivalent) Desirable
• CIPD Level 3 qualification would be ideal but not essential.