Our client is an independently run letting/sales agent and land & new homes. Their directors are hands on and actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business. As a team, they constantly review their practices, allowing them to react quickly and efficiently to changes.
They manage and sell thousands of properties across London, the South East and South West. They are proactive, forward thinking and committed to meeting the highest standards in all aspects of their business.
At the heart of their ethos they are recognised for their commitment to an individual and personal approach and consistently receive 5 Star Reviews.
The core of their business is all aspects of residential property. They specialise in sales – new, second hand and shared ownership homes – land acquisition, investment advice, letting’s and property management.
Lettings, negotiator, sales, customer services, admin, telesales, cold calling
Our independent and well-established client is looking for a Lettings/Trainee Negotiator.
Our client has an excellent reputation in the local area and most of the business will be in Maidstone although flexibility required as other offices are placed around the Kent area.
Roles & Responsibilities: Trainee/Lettings Negotiator
Main Purpose of role: To negotiate the let of residential property in sufficient quantity to meet agreed performance targets, whilst advancing the service standards of the Company and abiding by company policy and statutory legislation.
· Generating a targeted number of viewings per week resulting in a targeted number of sales per week
· Selling all company services strongly and ethically
· Selling company services to generate new and repeat business
· Registering new applicants
· Booking viewings
· Carrying out viewings
· Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed
· Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager
· Progressing; keeping all parties well informed
· Applying for tenant references and assisting progress to conclusion
· Gaining market appraisals and looking after landlords to actively promote their using our services
· Dealing with customer enquiries
· Keeping records of all activity
Requirements and Skills
· Preferably some work experience in a sales/lettings environment
· Educated to GCSE level as a minimum
· Customer service orientated
· Results/goals orientated
· Financially driven with a motive to earn
· Full driving licence
· Smart and well presented
· Good communication skills
· Natural sales ability
· Hard working
· Self motivated and organised
· Focused and competitive
· Good work ethic – punctual and reliable
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.