Are you an experienced Building Services Manager with some experience with listed buildings? If so then we have a fantastic role for you. This role will see you manage, grow and lead the facility teams as well as being responsible for our clients full estate which includes a number of buildings, some listed within the Central Canterbury area.
About the role
* Lead the day to day operation, ensuring all buildings and landscapes are maintained to a high standard
* Monitor and regularly review the building services budgets, allocation of budget and ways to offer the business best value for money
* Manage the implementation of building service projects
* Ensure that the buildings and landscapes provide a presentable and safe environment for staff and visitors
* To lead and develop the team, provide them with development opportunities and support and guide the team to deliver the business plan targets
* Good knowledge of buildings maintenance, relevant legislation and regulations
* Knowledge of building management systems
* Understanding of mechanical and electrical processes as well as compliance relating to building service systems, security system and general building methods
* Good relevant knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations relating to Health and Safety
* Excellent management skills, strong communicator both verbal and written
* Able to interpret CAD drawings
* Practical maintenance skills
* Budget and project management skills
In return you will receive a competitive salary, this role is M-F 40 Hours per week,
All CV's in word format please.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.