We are supporting a highly successful, one of a kind and world renowned business as they look to recruit a Human Resources Administrator
This position is M-F 9-17.00 and is based at the office. You will be responsible for providing accurate and effective administration support to the HR & Learning Team.
* Issue new starter documentation, ensuring all information is provided to HR department
* Setting up of new employees on the HR & Payroll system, completing on-boarding, enrolling new starters for e-learning and booking their inductions
* Work closely with the L&D team to ensure all new appointment receive and complete their learning and development records
* Organise all exit interviews and process all leavers in a timely and efficient manner
* Minute taking for all meetings as and when required
* Record and process all employee related documentation
* Previous experience as a HR administrator
* Basic knowledge of HR practices relating to administration and GDPR
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
* Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in Mitrefinch software (desirable not essential)
* Full UK Driving license and access to own vehicle.
In return you will be awarded a competitive salary (28 days holiday pro-rata) and a range of other benefits such as 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays such as discounts on retail and restaurants (within the business) free onsite parking and also employee passes for family and friends.