We are supporting a highly successful, one of a kind and world renowned business as they look to recruit a Learning and Development Officer.
This role will ensure that managers and teams across the business are provided with efficient and effective learning and development opportunities. You will offer advice and guidance to all staff in regards to their learning and development requirements and assist the needs of each individual are met.
Role and Responsibility
* Design, develop and deliver learning and development of a range of programmes and initiatives to meet the organisations needs and future ambitions
* Design and delivery of a company induction to all new employees, including statutory training
* Commission external training providers as and when required
* Maintain and manager the learning schedule including the booking of venues, equipment and recording all training on individuals personnel record
* Providing advice and solutions to managers and individuals on learning and development needs and activities
* Maintain the Apprentice Levy account, liaising with NVQ & apprentice training providers
* Responsible for the maintenance of the eLearning account from start to completion of training
* Experienced in the delivery of learning and development activities
* Previous experience of delivering training interventions to groups of people including senior management
* Recognised training qualification
* Excellent organisational skills, with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good knowledge of Learning and Development Practise
In return you will be awarded a competitive salary (28 days holiday incl Bank Holidays) and a range of other benefits such as 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays such as discounts on retail and restaurants (within the business) free onsite parking and also employee passes for family and friends.