Business Development / Training Lead
· Full time position 9am – 5pm (some unsociable hours as required / some homeworking could be available)
· location; Maidstone with some travel across Kent
· Salary £27,741
· DBS required
Work closely with the CEO/ Deputy CEO to oversee, lead and manage the operational training aspects of Mid Kent Mind, ensuring successful delivery of its key services whilst establishing systems that support the therapeutic engagement of users of services and the achievement of Mid Kent Mind strategic objectives as directed by the CEO and Trustees.
Good IT skills, including but not limited to the ability to use excel, Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Outlook. A MHFA Adult Trainer Qualification is essential to the role.
The main role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Business Development of MKM services
· Delivery of MHFA Adult courses (Training Available)
· Attending events and meetings within a Business Development Role
· Promoting / sales / training / business developments / statutory and other organisation
· Operational management of the Training department
Oversee the training staff and programmes
Manage specific training delivery
Liaise with Projects Manager for staff availability
· Project Management
· Any other ad-hoc requirements
Mid-Kent Mind was established in 1979 and is affiliated to National Mind, a leading mental health charity. We are dedicated to improving the lives of people who are experiencing mental health issues by providing well-respected recovery based community services, high quality information and advice. We actively promote positive wellbeing, providing support to individuals, carers and families through a wide range of diverse services.