Software Support Analyst - SQL
up to £25,000 depending on experience
Our well-established client produces specialist software and provides system support, implementation, development and consultancy services. Due to expansion, they are ideally seeking a confident candidate with an exceptional telephone manner and good database and SQL skills (interrogating data, running queries, problem solving, report writing, etc.).
The main duties of the role of Software Support Analyst - SQL will be:
· To provide telephone and remote assistance for external clients supporting specialist software
· Log and record all support cases and ensure that they are prioritised
· Ensure that all actions are recorded in the Helpdesk system
· Investigate and resolve all software issues
· Advise the user on appropriate action and record all case actions
· Work with new clients to implement software solutions and train end users
Requirements for the role of Software Support Analyst - SQL:
· Good telephone and customer service skills
· Knowledge of written SQL with experience of report writing
· Previous technical helpdesk experience.
· You will be a motivated, proactive individual who is willing to learn new skills and take on a challenging and diverse role.
· Good understanding of supporting a Windows environment including additional hardware such as routers, printers, tablets and other network devices.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company at an important time.
Benefits include Gym membership and healthcare.
Apply for the role of Software Support Analyst - SQL today!