About James Villa Holidays
As part of Europe’s largest managed Vacation Rental Company Awaze, we are the leading UK beach villa specialist. We enjoy thriving in a strong growth industry boasting sizable customer demand growth as well as fierce competition from local and global competitors.
We started off as one person who grew his passion for villa holidays from his spare room 35 years ago. From these humble beginning to now, the vacation rental market has gone through huge change and growth, with consumers putting vacation rentals at the top of their holiday consideration list.
To futureproof ourselves in this ever evolving and exciting industry, we are on an ambitious and transformational journey upgrading our technology and processes.
Our team spirit is one of hunger and vision, striving to continually improve what we do and how serve our customers.
The Owner Marketing Executive is a brand-new tole to James Villas. As well as our guests, our property owners are our customers, as such we’re looking for dedicated owner marketing executive to drive focus and generate leads and retain owners in an area of great opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
You will be owning and driving the marketing lead generation campaigns for the villa supply team. This will involve a mix of disciplines; predominantly paid social and PPC campaigns, as well as offline activity such as events and local advertising. Our owners are based all over Europe therefore the execution will be across different markets.
You will be responsible for compiling and driving the annual programme of branded and targeted communications (CRM), liaising with the villa supply team for all campaign messaging to owners to maximise engagement in tactical initiatives as well as manage content on the owner section of the website.
As this is new role, we’re very much in a test and learn phase with full support to explore these new markets. We’re looking for someone who is proficient with marketing channels and tools, but isn’t afraid to try new things, fail fast and apply learnings to maximise lead generation effectiveness.
• Digital Lead Development - Developing, running and owning owner recruitment campaigns across all digital channels
• Owner Literature – to brief, produce and maintain owner facing material (on and offline) for use during the recruitment process.
• Owner Website - Ensure that the website content, from the home page messaging through to each individual page, is kept up to date, accurate and engaging.
• PR & Events – to work alongside the supply team to develop events and awards, working as required on promotion and staffing.
• Owner Surveys – to work with Beach Supply Director to develop regular owner surveys to provide insight, highlighting successes/areas for improvement.
• Budget and Tracking – to analyse and report on insights of of all owner marketing activities against KPIs reporting to the business on a weekly and monthly basis. Own and reconcile the Owner marketing budget.
• Test and Learn – to employ a test and learn approach, surfacing and applying learnings to optimised lead generation.
Key skills we need:
We’re a team full of energy and with a passion for what we do, so it’s key that you’re enthusiastic, driven, and keen to be part of a team.
- You’ve worked in a role where digital marketing is front and centre for 3+ years.
- You’re proficient with setting up, analysing and maximising Facebook campaigns.
- CRM / Email has been part of your career to date.
- You’re a dab hand with messaging and creative development.
- You have a sound knowledge of marketing principles and practice
- You have excellent communication (written and oral English)
- You’re numerate and analytical.
- You’ve worked in a pressurised environment to meet strict deadlines and differing stakeholder expectations
- You have proven ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Equally as important as all the technical “stuff”, we’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn, irrespective of their seniority. We don’t believe in standing still (we work in travel, after all), but instead think that everyone should be learning, all the time. Whether it’s a new analytical tool, an industry event or a mentoring opportunity, we will support you to grow your skillset.
If you’re excited by working in a fast paced environment, are obsessed by all things customer and want to join us on our journey, we’d love to chat.
What we’ll give you
- This is an opportunity for you to join us at a pivotal point in time as we invest in our future
- You’ll be joining a team of genuine, passionate people
- You’ll have the freedom to decide on the best way of working to get the job done. We work cross-functionally, so you’ll be given opportunities to develop skills outside of your core skillset.
- You’ll be an integral part of a team which will deliver growth, and who doesn’t want that?
We offer a great salary and fantastic benefits; we’re all about holidays, so we practise what we preach and offer some great travel discounts. We offer flexible working hours and remote working, too.
· Live your passion. We are in the business of travel and hospitality and we love it. At Awaze you’ll be able to help create memories of a lifetime for our owners and guests. And for yourself as well!
· We are market leaders. We are proud to be the leading managed vacation rental player in Europe. We operate well-known brands with a strong heritage in over twenty countries and have more than 100,000 holiday accommodation choices.
· We have something for everyone, and everyone has a part to play. Whether you care deeply about service, are interested in business development or want to be at the cutting edge of machine learning, our business covers a range of functions that will keep you challenged and help you grow. We work together as a passionate team to provide an excellent guest and owner experience.
· You can make a difference. Our industry is changing rapidly and the future is all to play for. Being part of AVR means being an integral part of evolving and improving the world of vacation rental.
· We care about the guests, owners and team members that work with us. We are an inclusive organisation that embraces diversity. We are flexible and agile. We are committed to providing a collaborative and inclusive workplace where you can realise your full potential.
· We offer a great range of benefits.
What else do you need to know?
We want to make the application process as stress-free as possible, so typically we’ll have an informal chat with you on the phone, followed by a comprehensive interview over Teams, where you’ll have a chance to find out a bit more about the exciting things we’re doing (and maybe tell us what we’re doing wrong). We want to hear about your favourite (and least favourite) projects, what makes you tick and why. Then, we’d love to show you “our place” so would look to meet you for an informal session in our office.
We believe in equal opportunities and aim to create a team that is representative of our society, knowing that embracing differences enhances the capabilities of our business and makes for a happy place to work. We are proud to recognise and celebrate that we have a diverse culture where employees are accepted for who they are, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or ability.